Looking Forward.....

by - 14:06

There goes another week! Time is flying and there seems to be so much to look forward to over the next few months...Spring/Easter/warmer weather/lighter evenings/flowers in bloom....ah I could go on and on! Well there are exciting times ahead for me as I am looking at going back to work.I have been on a training course this week - it has definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone - having to drive miles away, coming home late and just the simple act of walking back into a class room environment, yet it has been great. I have learnt so much and met some great people - sometimes you just need to push yourself do something scary and out there. I'l probably blog more about this over the next month but for now I thought I would post some pics of our weekend. We had a lovely time at a local park and lake then went to a secluded beach for a few hours that was just lovely. It was one of those days whereby you didn't want it to end - for me it is how a weekend should be!






Rounding the day off with a cake and cup of tea - absolutely 'ansome! I am so looking forward to this weekend.I feel like I have stepped back into working full time again - which is great I really love it - although I feel like I need Saturday and Sunday oh so badly now!!

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you decide to do!
 Bec xxx 




You May Also Like

0 comments