Weekend Highlights

by - 00:31

Well, the weather has still been relentless. However, this wasn't going to deter us this weekend. Although we have been planning our zoo trip we had to put that on hold once again, we all got out despite the rain. We had a lovely trip to the beach, throwing stones in rock pools and climbing rocks trying to escape the sea. On Saturday the girls did the indoor play thing with the other half, which gave me a few hours to catch up on work. I'm not a huge indoor play fan and try to avoid them as much as I can, but having said that the kids love them and it enables them to let off steam when the weather is truly against us.
I thought I would include a few photos of our beach trip. I absolutely love the sea, whatever the weather and, although you can see from the photos, there were no blue skies or sun, I still think the light makes for a dramatic picture. For me, going to the beach helps me clear my head. It is so refreshing and there is something about the salty sea air that leaves you feeling much better. Having said that, after our beach jaunt we all come home ready to collapse, I think it feels like we haven't been out to the coast in such a while it knocked us all for six!!



'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!'......even in the rain!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and managed to get out and about!

Have a lovely Monday

Love Bec

xxx


You May Also Like

0 comments