Getting out - it's been too long

by - 13:19

The South West coastal path - I love it here.
I feel like the last few months have been full of days of endless rain. It has been so grey and dull outside it makes you feel as though you want to stay inside, wrapped up and hibernate, until Spring appears at least. This week the children have been on half term and the weather has been wonderful. Yes it is cold, but it is February after all. The sun has been shining and the skies have been blue. We have been to the beach and met up with friends. I thought I would share a few photos.
We spent so much time at this little beach in the Summer - I can't wait to go back here soon
Dark skies starting to roll in


Another view of the coastal path

Last one - I promise!

We went on a bit of a geocache hunt this afternoon, we found one out of three which I guess was something! We did manage to walk part of the South West coast path that I have been meaning to walk for ages so I was pleased with that, but the beach at the bottom of the valley was non existent due to the high tide. The girls were desperate to paddle their feet (I think the sun confused them into thinking it was Summer) so we journeyed down the coast to another beach where the tide was less encroaching. All in all it was another lovely day, tomorrow we are meeting with friends again and then the weekend will be upon us...apparently the rain will be back in time for then so I'm determined to make the most of it!

Have fun and take care
Love Bec xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments